BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

random facts about me!

Hey people of the internet! In order for our blogger/reader relationship to become even better, I present to you....RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MOI!
All the smiley face's I draw have noses
I scribble the word "Riot" (from the paramore album) on almost anything, I do it without even thinking.
I can draw ALL the Beatles (and Stella) as stick figures.
IF something has black olives on it, I'll eat it
sitting with my legs crossed is most comfortable for me ( I do it in my sleep too)
I can't stand sleeping on my back
I draw patterns on my converse
I cant STAND hamburgers
My gerbil had red eyes
I named my fish after Leonardo Dicaprio because I loved him THAT much in Titanic
I can do a back handed namaste (when you put your hands in prayer postion behind your back)

5 comments:

M.L. Kenney said...

I will comment on all of yur random facts.
1) cool!
2) i do the same with "love".
3) awesome!!!!!! wait - who is stella?!
4) ooh. . . i don't know if i have ever eaten an olive. werid, i know.
5) that's PSYCHEDELIC!!
6) i prefer my side.
7) i draw peace signs on my puma sneakers.
8) my gerbils didn't have red eyes. well, one did, and she was yellow.
9) you named your fish leo?! how cute!
10) i can't. i am muy inflexible.

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

No worries Wish! I can barely do backhanded nameste, or balance poses. Did you name all your gerbils after the Beatles or something of that manner? My gerbil's name was Sadie. She was yellow too!
Stella is Paul's daughter. She's a fashion designer, does "Stella McCartney" sound familiar? It took me forever to make that connection

M.L. Kenney said...

Oh, I know who Stella McCartney is. Do you like her clothes?

M.L. Kenney said...

And back when I got my gerbils, I wasn't much of a Beatles fan. Around fifth or sixth grade - after my gerbil adventures ended - I fell completely in love with the dreamy mop top guys. . . . THEY ARE ALL SO HOT!!!!!!!!!

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

I knows! I like Stella's stuff.. it's WAY too expensive for my babysitting cash budget. But price tags aside, it's adorable!