BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 18, 2009

decoding the blogger

We as people all have certain piviotal things in our lives that make us who we are. Whether they be a huge near death experience along the lines of "holy *&^% I almost died! I saw the light and found jesus!" or as subtle as an abandonded book on a shelf at Schulers showing you there's more to life to life than your hometown. Or a song blaring out of the radio of your car, sometimes it's the little things that make us who we are. Eventually they come together, some peices big and others barely noticable fragments, making up the patch work quilt of our personality. To say that you usually don't let other people influence you would be a lie, there has to be SOMETHING that made you scribble your name on the sign up sheet for your soon to be passion. Or maybe a novel so remarkable that it convinced you to write.
Over these next few days/post I'll be conducting a sort of analysis of myslef. Trying to look back and figure out what makes up myslef. Also, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was sick again. Im counting this as yesterdays post, I'll be back today with the first thing.

3 comments:

M.L. Kenney said...

This was a well written post. GOOD JOB! And it does make a lot of sense. Everything around me makes me who I am. Oh, by the way, here is a recent pic of Adam Lambert that will shock you (there are many pics like it on the Internet now):
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_x92mXsLsP-o/SdLg5xxMwZI/AAAAAAAAAv8/Iz2PRd744co/s400/20090303-lambert.jpg

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

Yes, I know he's gay. The one time I like someone whose ALIVE AND BREATHING and he's gay. Ain't that ironic?
I'm glad people aren't freaking out about it though! I haven't heard much backlash about it, which is great. We ARE becoming more accepting as a society!

M.L. Kenney said...

Either that or he's getting more attention because of it. Because now if I bring up Adam Lambert in front of someone who isn't a friend of mine, they'll say, "Do you mean that gay guy?" I HATE people who refer to others as "that gay guy" or "that Mexican guy." Can't you just refer to them by their freaking NAMES?