BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My one song glory

Okay I get it, I need to stop with the RENT references. But dear reader, (I swear this is the one and only time I'll ask you a question with a direct refernce to it), what is your one song glory?
Let me explain. Throughout the entire course of the play, one of the characters is trying to write a song. He's HIV positive so this song is the one thing he wants to leave behind when he's gone. Now, what do you want to leave behind? What's your legacy, your one thing that you just have a gut feeling that it will TAKE YOU somewhere?
For example, mine is my story. It's fifty pages long, I've been working on it since last July/early August. But right now I'm having a serious creativity block. Do you guys think I should keep working on it?

3 comments:

M.L. Kenney said...

YES. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.
FIFTY PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN BARELY WRITE TWO PAGES ON MICROSOFT WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN YOU'RE DONE, I'LL BE WAITING TO SEE IT IN BOOKSTORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

Thanks wish! I'm sooo putting you in the acknowledgements section! Mwah!

M.L. Kenney said...

Yeah! Go acknowledgements!