BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

All that glitters is sparkles

Personally, I am not the most girly person. I hate wearing makeup, and the sight of ANYTHING pink or with the word pink on it makes me cringe in horror. Although my room has been pink for the last four years, I've detested every flipping minute of it, becoming so ashamed that I would cry myself to sleep at the absolute HORROR of those fuschia walls. but I do LOVE wearing skirts, and dresses because I feel like shorts make me fat, and enlarge the size of my rear end.
But put those things on a guy, and I will adore him. Okay I admit it, one of my life-long goals is to befriend a gay guy. :-) When Adam Lambert came out I was sorta crushed as I put our wedding invites through the paper shredder and crossed "Rosie Lambert" off my notebook. (kidding). But then I rejoiced as I found pics of his cutie boyfriend, Adam had found love! I thought they were adorable together, and I immeadiately started planning THEIR wedding.
When I watch movies, I rant and rave about how adorable the spunky female protag's gay bff is. Not how hunky the stereotypical knight in shining armor is.
And don't get me started on Angel from RENT....
She is such a sweetie potato (thank you Lauren Myracle, that is now my favorite way to describe things)!
So good people of the internet, I FOUND A BOOK ABOUT A DRAG QUEEN, IT. IS. AMAZING. I HAVE ONLY READ THE FIRST PAGE AND I LOVE IT.
It's called 'freakshow' by James St. James, even Perez Hilton adores it. Now I know cyberspace's most beloved gossip blogger wouldn't be one someone would picture taking literary advice from, but go ahead and read it.
Plus, like my style of blogging? The dude who wrote it sounds like me on a sugar rush.

3 comments:

M.L. Kenney said...

We were singing "Seasons of Love" in chorus (only one more day of class before finals!!) and I thought of you. I need to see RENT!

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

awww wishie! *hugs* I wish we got to sing 'season of Love' in MY Chior! But NOOO, me and my friends are pretty sure my chior teacher hates children.

M.L. Kenney said...

My chorus teacher is retiring. Her idea of music is crap (except for SOME Broadway stuff, like Rent, obviously). We're gonna have a new chorus teacher, who I can already tell isn't into good music, either. Even though she's kinda young.