BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

PARAMORE'S NEW SONG(S)

LOOK AND BE AMAZED.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M7cGpC2Cds&feature=PlayList&p=3107DD1964330A26&index=11
can someone say 'fangirl' it's like the fiftieth time i've listened to it today. I knew I loved it even when I just read the lyrics on their site. Some people are all 'it sounds like fences' which, I can see the similarities. And fences is one of my favorite songs by them, but their both unique, ignorance sounds way more edgey though. I love it WAAAY more than decode (sorry twihards, 'i caught myself' pwns 'decode)
September ninth...NEW ALBUM! Can someone do the math and tell me how many days until then?
Also, how far aways is july third? That's when I'm seeing them WITH NO DOUBT TOO! IT'S GONNA ROCK!!!!

6 comments:

M.L. Kenney said...

Wow!!! July 3rd! That's not too far off.
When do you get out of school, anyway? I think we're out by June 20-something.

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

Your going to kill me when I say this,
but we get out June fifth! I'm so excited...NINE DAYS LEFT YAHOOTIE!

M.L. Kenney said...

JUNE FIFTH? Jesus. I AM going to kill you.
Actually, I think I'll reconsider. I'm too nice to kill anyone. :)

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

Thank you for sparing me my life wishie darling!
On the last day of school me and all my friends are dressing up crazy! I might dress up as Angel from RENT.. I don't know if I have the guts to, do you think I should?

M.L. Kenney said...

Yes, definitely!!!! Maybe I'll dress up too. That sounds like fun. But I have exams the last day. :(

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

Me too, and I'll be doing them in a wig and mascara. lol