BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 22, 2009

teehee Bob Marley brings out the best in all of us

Don cha' just love him? His music is so twangy and zingy and amazing. Anywaysies... these past few days I've been trying to well... "tone it down" omigosh I feel stupid even saying that!!! For those of you who only know me by my words, if you can't tell already, I'm very overly dramatic. I'm SUPER animated when I talk and I have a high pitched voice, so I sound like Kristin Chenoweth on a sugar rush most of the time. I also randomly burst into song a lot, and make remarks about America being full of homophobic schmucks, and how much I want to GET THE H*&^ OUT OF HERE AND MOVE TO NYC ALREADY!
My friend has been sick ALL WEEK LONG and it's REALLY scaring me, I'm hoping she like doesn't have the swine flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE HORENDOUSLY SO BECAUSE NOW THAT I'VE REALLY GOTTEN TO KNOW HER, I FIND THAT I NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK ABOUT MUSIC AND OTHER RANDOM STUFF WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so this week due to the fact that she's been sick, my other friend and i have had to get through English class without her! It was hard! So my friend who HASNT gone MIA possibly due to the swine flu, has been chatting with one of the 'popular' girls. Now normally, this wouldn't bother me. I try not to let those holister clad elitist bother me, but somehow my evil twin wiggled her way into my body, and I found myself talking about hollister, with said hollister clad elitist.
I feel so increadibly dumb saying this, but when I talked to her, I felt so....inferior and dorky and clumsy and ugh! I don't know why but I suddenly realized that maybe I needed to lower my freak flag a bit...and I tried, and seriously I couldn't. I honestly did attempt to not sound like Kristin chenoweth just chugged a pixy stix, or run around singing in my "tall person" shoes (strappy brown wedge heels, kill my feet make me feel omigosh, attractive) But I couldn't. Seriously, I TRIED!
But as I was listenin' to Bob (can I hear a 'rasta mahn' for Bob?) I realized, I didn't need too. Because people can take me or leave, like I give a crap! I am a strong vertically challenged nonconforming teenager of the new generation who is not a homophobic schmuck! I can sing in class and not care because I get wierdly confident when I sing. I can have tiny mental break downs during the weeks, because i am an actress, and I wear my heart on my bicep like a cheap tatoo.
I can date a guy eventually, and befriend a gay guy too! And I'll be a dang good girlfriend 'cause aquarians are full of love, and I love my friends with as my heart can hold.
So elitist preps,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlNzpl3vz5Y
take me or leave me.
P.S I GOT PEACE LOVE AND BABY DUCKS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IT'S AMAZING AND...
I FOUND A SIGNED COPY! I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY! IT'S REALLLLY GOOD TOO!

2 comments:

M.L. Kenney said...

I MUST BUY THAT BOOK.
And we are hot sexy studs, Rosie. You know this to be true.

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

yes Wish, you MUST! I JUST FINISHED IT TODAY AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not lying when I say it was my favorite book that I had read by L.M! It was so adorable and sensible, Carly was the most relatable protag i've ever read about.