BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hi again

When you blog for twenty some days straight, you get tired of it. That's why I haven't been around for all of May, sorry. Hmmm what's going on with me right now...
Come to think of it May has been a good month. Sorry if this post has a lot errors, it's almost 11 where I live, I'm abusing my "stay up as late as you want" privelage, my parents are at a party right now. It's for their friends fortieth bday, which is kinda ironic 'cause my rents are almost fifty, honestly age doesn't matter.
Did any of you see the finale of scrubs? It was so beautiful. I started SOBBING at the end... it was such a lovely ending. The song they played at the end is called "book of love" by Peter Gabriel, it's really pretty. If I ever get hitched, I want it to be played at my wedding. I'm happy that J.D and Eliott finally came to their senses, I've been waiting ever since I started watching the show for them to get together. The final montouge was beautiful, just the imagery and the music gave off a wonderful warm, fuzzy sentimental vibe. I love being sentimental, the present hurts.
The best thing in it, is that J.D and Turk are shown throught the whole thing. I love their relationship, take that Brody Gennar, THAT'S A BROMANCE AT IT'S BEST! Turk and J.D remind me of my brother and his best friend, they have a funny relationship, it's almost like he's a brother to me too.
Speaking of being sentimental, school is almost over. I'm PHSYCED for summer, don't get me wrong. I love it when it's warm and you have no routine, but in a twisted wierd way, I'll miss school too. I'll miss seeing my new friends, and rewriting story problems in math with my friends, and chatting with my guy friends, and my insane English teacher teasing me about Edward Cullen...sorry, I'm listening to the scrubs song...ahhh sentimental fuzzies.
I'll miss
randomly seeing the beatles in math class
my math teachers MSU obsession
drawing on Angels' converse
randomly running down the hall in mobile auditions
prank calling people
extra credit book club
consuming rice crispy treats
sitting in that little chunk-o-soccer field during lung
and being teased about George Harrison
scholarly candy canes
frugals
and planning the box that i'll live in since I failed insert name of test here
squealing over Adam Lambert
cramming for test
stupid French dialouges that I can honestly never see myself using
but not minding because, I don't know what the hell I'm saying
curling up in a corner and trying to write
giving hugs and cookies when needed
randomly bursting into song
wearing my tall person shoes
then having my feet ache because I just climbed up four flights of stairs in those shoes......
crap this was a good year.

3 comments:

M.L. Kenney said...

I LOVE THAT POST!!!!!!
But how do you see The Beatles in math class? They're on the wall in my chorus class, which I LOVE! Whenever I get annoyed by how stupid a song is, I give the poster a knowing look, and all four of them look back understandingly.

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

I saw them in a math video once, shocking right? Our chior room doesn't have the Beatles :(. I'm guessing i'm not the only one who has to suffer through dumb chior songs, am I? Honestly, I think my chior teacher frowns upon any decent music made in the last eighty years.

M.L. Kenney said...

Wow, that's sad. . .