BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

parfettia

I fucking love being home alone. Life would be perfect if i could just chill in my baggy sweatpants that don't stay up and my slutty sweater that also won't stay up. I'm not even kidding you, I love this way too much for my own good. I have homework to do and hair to wash and make up to put on. But i'm just blogging. And blasting crystal castles...
Who I love btw, just look them up please. please. please. Cause they are so amazzzzzing it's beyond. Seriously. Alice should be like in a mental institution, the only way she isn't is cause she's in a band. When she met the dude that makes all their little bleep bleep noises, she was high as a kite. She always is. In  interviews she just sits there and smokes. And drinks. She got busted at her own show for underage drinking. On stage she like has a siezure...she's like possessed and just like humps strobe lights and throws herself into the crowd. According to my Bobbi brown teen make up book i should find a role model who looks like me.

I think I've found her. Never mind that she's a twenty two year old druggie who's possibly manic. P.S this is what u get for telling me 2 not use liquid foundation. Thanks bobbi
GOOO NATURAL BEAUTY!

0 comments: