BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 12, 2010

i hate you (not really......)

I should have seen this coming. The love for McQueen, gossip girl, lady gaga, lea michele. It was too good to be true. As the random people in a show for my scene study class say "just tooo too good". I didn't care if he was gay as long as he had time to makeout  with me first. When I first met him i thought he was gay. but then he had a girlfriend. Lots of gay men have girlfriends, my aunt's boyfriend turned gay on her, so did my friends. But still, it's not like this was a HUUUGE FUCKING SURPRISE. I mean, honestly? Who was I kidding? MEN SUCK. Sometimes people say that happiness is like all about perspective. So I guess I could say, maybe it's better this way. 'Cause ya know I've always wanted a gay friend and we're really close so that's pretty damn spiffy. And he'll watch (500) days of summer with me. Maybe he was my summer. But he's not a chick, but yeah.

Men were created for the destruction, obsession, passion, mortification, humiliation, fornification, suffocation and elation of women and gays. Besides, according to a random facebook quiz, i'm the "troubled kind of love". Which means that it takes someone equally phsycotic to love me, which doesn't happen.
********************************************************************

BUT. I still have a crew of super spiffy beyond amazing friends to help me through this. I love 'em all sooooooooo much! Because they do things like make me cookies for my birthday, and donate to seals in my name, and pool together to buy me vogue! <3

SO AS THE OLD ADDAGE GOES:

BROS BEFORE HOES! (OR CHICKS BEFORE DICKS BUT, THE FIRST ONE RHYMED)

0 comments: