BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

how to shock conservative people part 2

Shocking people is fun, especially the uptight ones! Here are some ways to shock people!
1. cut your hair short! Stupid brothers will think you've turned lesbian
2. meantion drag queens as a common conversation topic. You may get wierd looks, but their very fun to talk about! Who would talk about the economy over the dinner table when they could talk about Rupaul?
3. wear funky clothes! Dress in all black one day, and then some flowy pesant blouse the next! Be unpredictable, keep your conservative on their toes!
4. Swear in public.
I'll come up with more ways later, but that's it for now!

3 comments:

M.L. Kenney said...

I love that you wrote an entire post in relation to my post. That is hardcore. And your ways to shock conservative people WORK!!! I'm making a new blog post. I'm holed up in Atlanta and BORED.

ROSIE!!!!!!!!! said...

haha thank you. I will think of more ways! R u having a bearable time in Georgia? If it makes you feel any better, I have crazy relatives there too.

M.L. Kenney said...

For reals? What relatives? Aunts, uncles, cousins, etc?