BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

homophobia, what's the point?

Hey good people of the interweb, I want you to get your butts over to MY SISTERBLOG: READTEAPEACE! Mon ami wrote an amazing entry on how stupid homophobia is, and some wacko bible thumping church. They protested the American Idol concert because Adam Lambert is touring with the rest of the idols, and openly gay.
It makes me really sad that people find being gay wrong, and it makes me even more MAD when they are prejudiced against people because they ARE gay. What are your thoughts on homophobia?

2 comments:

M.L. Kenney said...

OMG, I never saw this post of yours!! Thank you!! And by the way, Adam didn't give a crap and the homophobes are gone. HOORAY!!!!!!!!! Either way, we must keep blog-campaigning for civil rights, and YOU must make a new blog post and comment on my latest post.
My thoughts on homophobia are quite obvious: it sucks and I want to beat up all homophobes.

M.L. Kenney said...

(just to add, I would never do that!!! It's just a nice fantasy. I'm way cooler than that.)